poniedziałek, 25 czerwca 2018

billu b0x - CTF

When I was waiting for the results from john from the last post I decided to run another VM with new CTF box. This time I tried "billu: b0x" - machine prepared by Manish Kishan Tanwar. I started from...

... the webpage ;)

 

Yeah. So we should show some sql-ninja-rap-style... right?


Right? ;]

Checking:


 phpmy directory revealed some more files, for example:


 Next dir (with indexing enabled):

Let's rescan webserver with new param:


 Checking:

More:

 More:



 Good. Next:

Trying harder... ;]


 Checking:


 Yes. So...

Maybe now it's the time to check the file parameter with POST?

What the hack!? ;[

After a while - reason was simple enough to proceed:


Now it's easier:

Checking more files:


What about c.php?

 Let's check it:

We will back to it later... because I found this one response:


Checking:

Looks good. Reading the content of file:



Burp-point-of-view:


I decided to check it with my 'new' cookies:


Now we are here:


Ok, let's move to PMA for now. Checking password:


...and...


... after I tried few small tricks:


I decided to look around and grab some interesintg info (if there is any...;> )


Ok cool. I was wondering if there will be some kind of a PMA config to find and after a while I found setup directory:

Cool, but still not there.

you wish ;]

Next thing:


Good good, but we need to enable 'save' button first:


After no luck:


...I tried to read ('maybe' some) old config-file... This is what I found:


Checking:

Good!


Cheers
o/


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz