czwartek, 15 października 2020

Following the light

Few days ago I tried to find 'something for me' in the online shop that someone described as a 'good place to start'. So I started. Below you'll find few last notes about it. Here we go...

Today we'll start from the picture:

 


So it was easy and fun I must say (but I will leave it to you: search for a proper 'tutorial' to set up the 'bug' correctly;)).

Preparing:


From the Vendor we'll have something like that:


Well... 'for me' (read as: beginner with electricity) it wasn't 'so obvious' (if we're talking about connecting the 360* servo to the 'bug') so I decided to look around and that's how I found this movie.

At this place I would like to thank Java Jelly  for the video tutorial about the bug. ;)

Now we should be somewhere here: 

 


As far as I'm concern 'the bug' is available (in Poland: here, and 'online' I found it here (FR-only) - enjoy;))

 


 

See you next time! ;)

Cheers






Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz