sobota, 21 listopada 2020

Code16 - Notes Magazine - 02

 Hi. As you probably remember last time I decided to start a new series on the blog called "Notes Magazine". Below you'll find a new release - #02. Here we go...

This time we will start here:


 

In this little paper (52 pages) I tried to describe a little bit about:

In part one – For the # heap is only... – I tried to understand and described (mostly for myself) few more information about exploiting heap overflow bugs. 

In part two – El Laberinto Del Puszek – we’ll try to look at Puszek and use it in one of the example scenario possible on my LAB network.


Next part – A(t the BANK) Persistent Threats – is related to some interesting case I found possible to
use during one project. 

In part four – we’ll check up the sky again. This time we’ll hunt for the seagulls... ;] 

So?

TL;DR - link for you. ;]


Just like last time - if you would like to talk/ask/comment anything - feel free to mail me or DM me @twitter . I'll answer as soon as possible. 

See you next time!


Cheers





Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz