sobota, 6 lutego 2021

Code16 - Notes Magazine 05

Hi :) Continuing the Notes Magazine below I prepared a new part for you - #05. Here we go...

 This time we'll start here:
 


TL;DR - in the file this time you'll find:

- part 1 - is related to my adventures related to routers, IoT and other „network appliances” we can
find online during our pentest activities. Few similar you can find already published on the blog.

- part 2 - is related to the introduction I made for my self when I was learning Rust for a very first
time.

- part 3 - is dedicated to the Rosie. We’ll try to talk in the same language... :)


This time 30 pages for you ;) I hope you'll enjoy it. 

One of the topic is partialy presented here:

 


 In case of questions/comments - feel free to ping me here or via @twitter. ;]

 

Cheers

 

 

 

 

 


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz