poniedziałek, 13 września 2021

Humiliating Resources Interviews

"Hack all that bull-tihs" - 'you watch me play...' ;) 

 
As you probably know since last few weeks I was looking for a "new job". Feedback? Today we'll start here:

 

Spoiler alert:
 

thank (your) God, that there is a GDRP - in other way your name, surname and a company name you're (trying to? xD) "representing" should be listed down here. ;)

Anyway, we'll start from few screens I took since last 4 weeks at LinkedIn when I posted an info that "currently I'm looking for a new job".

All the "Wolfs of Wallstreet" are presented below. Here we go... :)



Copy/paste here directly from LinkedIn "HeadHunter Valley":


Next brilliant 'rockstart':

  
 
Next one (another "the bests opportunity!111 yeah!111):

 
New one here:

Next?

  
 
More "wolfs of wallstreet"? Here we go:
 

 

Yes, we need more "HR" power here:

More? No problem - another LinkedIn spam below:


Next super star:


Still more? Ok:

New one - below:

The last from this journey (according to GDPR - there is no point to show you more ;)):
 


Conclusion? Is simple:

I hope all of those 'head hunting stars' one day will also "look for a new job" and they will find the same 'person' as I did during my journey. ;)


"Why you treat me this way? Made the hate stay"


Karma is en evil hacker. ;)


See you in my_new_resume.pdf.pif ;)


Cheers








*more_seen_your;*


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz