poniedziałek, 4 grudnia 2023

Monitoring SUFF - Part 2

During one night I decided to continue my tests with suff.py script described before. This time I decided to run it with FortiWeb VM (v7.4.0 build577) so below you'll find few notes about it. Here we go...

This time we'll start here:

Environment

This time to prepare my mini-LAB environment I used FortiWeb VM (v7.4.0 build577) downloaded from the Vendor's page and my local Linux VM to run suff.py (and do few other 'testing scenarios' ;)). 

After a while we should be somewhere here:

Like we saw before - for this VM (in case of a 'crash') - we'll see a Return 11 error message:

So - after a while with some FortiWeb Documentation...

 


...I'd like to ask: how long is your tftp backup password? ;)


See you next time!


Cheers




 

 

 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz