środa, 9 października 2024

Waiting for The Hack Summit 2024

During last years I had a pleasure to present few of my notes and ideas during The Hack Summit conference in Poland. This year I'll try to present few words about a new topic - more related to Ghidra. So just as a quick summary for previous years - below you'll find a 'current timeline'. ;) Here we go... 

This time we'll start here:

Detailed agenda for this year you'll find here.

This year I'll talk about few ideas related to "Ghidra-automated-bug-hunting". But to not spoilt too much...

 

Previous THS Editions:

During The Hack Summit 2021 I was talking about few '0days' in 'corporate software'. (Still in PL so far, sorry. But) You can find this presentation here:


For The Hack Summit 2022 I prepared a presentation more related to fuzzing. You can find it here:


 

Last year - The Hack Summit 2023 - I talked about some 0day RCE in one of the DICOM servers used in hospitals. Details about it you can find here:


Stay tuned and see you there! ;)

Cheers




Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz