środa, 9 stycznia 2019

DerpNStink CTF

Today we will try CTF prepared by Bryan Smith called DerpNStink: 1. You can find it available here. Let's try it...

Your machine is waiting here:


Quick scan with nmap:


When I saw main page I thought it's related with SouthPark somehow...


So I decided to prepare a short username list (to try it with SSH enumeration):


Checking:


Not much... Let's get back to WWW scan. Checking webpage with gobuster:


And we shoud see robots.txt file contains few new links to check:


Checking:


Ok, trying... ;)


Checking another link(s):


My first guess was to add 'match and replace' rules to Burp Proxy:


Checking:


Still nothing... again:


No luck. So I decided to change my 'etc/hosts' (on both OS: Kali and Windows). Now we can see something new:


Rescan (with gobuster) using new etc/hosts content:


And now we are here:


Now we are able to use wpscan against our new webpage. When I was reading results from the scan I decided to also use some bruteforce to check 'password policy' on remote web panel:


In the meantime I was looking for some other links to check. I used gobuster (not much new links) and then I decided to use dirb again (but this time I use ith without -r switch):


Checking:


 Checking:


So far so good, checking next:


Checking with Metasploit:


Ok, cool. :) Checking access:


Searching for the upload in the plugin mentioned by wpscan (check log for more details):


 Verify:


Great! We're in! Time for some enumeration:


We found users, cool :) Next:


Ok. Now:


Checking root access to DB:


I decided to check for some more passwords:


Let's get only usernames and passwords:


Now quick Google-search for cracked hashes:


Great. I decided to check my new password(s) with new account(s):


Ups... what's wrong? Maybe it's time for a kernel-exploit?


Nope. So I decided to switch to 2nd user:


Checking:


Ok, there is the flag nr 2 :) (where is nr1? ;)) Checking users:


Using user to setup an exploit from Metasploit:

Verifying:


Great! 


Checking again. This time we will try to use some grabbed credentials:


 Great. Checking ls -laR for this user:


More:


And we found a key:


 Looking for more hints:


And we are here:


Let's check our new found key now:


Great! We are in! :) Searching for the PCAP file:


I copied the file (using scp) to my Kali box:


Checking (with tcpdump):


Checking more POST requests:


We got it:


Checking SSH access:


Checking files inside users' HOME dir:


And we are here:


This part was the easy one:


Checking last flag:


And the shadow file:

 
And that's all folks :)

See you next time!

Cheers


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz