poniedziałek, 25 kwietnia 2022

Night fuzzing session - IdaPro 6.6

According to previous adventures few days ago I decided to continue 'night fuzzing session' and this time I tried to run a quick check for Ida Pro (version 6.6). Below you'll find more details about it. Here we go...

This time we'll start here:


 

To create an environment I used:

- Windows 7 VM and

- FOE2 fuzzer (described before

- input file (one of the crackmes I found online)

 

My next step was to start Ida (as-much-as-I-can "without any popups"). Like this:


After a while - I saw first results:


Next step was to run windbg and attach it to IdaPro. Drag&drop the input_file and we should be here:


Continuing:


And next step:


At this stage I believe you'll have few other example files to check :)


Have fun! ;)




Cheers



*Updated @ 17.05.2022*

Thanks to MITRE Team the bug is described as CVE-2022-30056.



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz