czwartek, 28 marca 2019

FourAndSix:1 CTF

This time I tried 1st VM from the series called FourAndSix by Fred Wemeijer. Below you will find the details...
We will start here:


Ok, OpenBSD. Quick portscan:


And we should be somewhere here:


As you can see there is mountd port open. Let's check it:



Good. Creating new directory on my Kali to mount remote share:



Let's copy that img file to our 'local directory'. I decided to use binwalk (you can find more example cases when I used that tool here):


First I decided to list available files:


Next I used strings to check if there will be something interesting in the image file:


So - there was... Kinda 'ssh key'... we'll see.

Next I saved strings  'results' in new file ('just in case' I'll need them somehow - btw there is a username too ;) see? ):

 Checking USB-file:


In the meantime it was a good idea to check this book:


You will find there:


More:


Next hint:


Checking:


Searching for the flag file:


It's done.

See you next time!

Cheers



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz