piątek, 8 marca 2019

Fowsniff CTF

Next CTF from VulnHub I tried - Fowsniff - is prepared by berzerk0. Below you will find few details. Here we go...
We will start here:


I found this CTF few weeks ago but after a quick recon I wasn't able to proceed... So I moved to another game... somehow I googled a bit about this CTF again last week and that's how I found an interesting pastebin ;]

So now we should be able to prepare a small list(s) with results of our 'findings':


...to check it (with GHDB tricks) again and find some password(s):

More:


...and so on... until... we can dig a bit deeper with popolupo.py:


Checking:


So looks like we need to read other people emails ;S


Great news, let's check it:


Looks good :) Checking:


Well...

It's time to run Apache on Kali:


Unfortunately my Kali was 32bit ;) So my next move was to install Ubuntu(64bit) and compile C code again:


Checking:


And we are here:


Big thanks goes to the author for preparing this CTF.
Also big thanks to VulnHub Team for sharing all of those games.

See you next time!

Cheers


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz