piątek, 3 kwietnia 2020

Crashing VMPlayer 14

Since last few weeks I'm looking for some fresh and new OVA/ISO images I can install and pentest at home. Two days ago I found another one image. Results you'll find below. Here we go...

Today we'll start here:


As you know - during my research - I'm using VirtualBox or VMPlayer. I decided to check my 'new found image' on VMPlayer this time:


When software freezed I decided to restart it - this time with attached Windbg:


All should be ready so we can continue (g; I also used .logopen command to save results to the file on the disk) and accept the terms:


When I continued, this message box appeared:


When I clicked 'OK' VMPlayer crashed and it was possible to investigate it a little bit:


Summary from !exploitable -v:


Maybe you'll find it useful. ;)



Special thanks goes to my new Patrons:
- Daniel
- julianvolodia

Thank you! You are AWSOME! ;)


See you next time!

Cheers





Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz