niedziela, 7 czerwca 2020

My Tomcat Host: 1 - CTF

Last time I found on VulnHub few new VMs. One of them was "My Tomcat Host:1". I decided to check it. Below you will find few notes about it. Here we go...
Today we'll start here:



As usual I started from the portscan to see if there are any open ports on target host:



Looks good. Let's try to check HTTP port with gobuster:




Hm... Axis2? ;> We'll see... ;) Next link:



Looks good (if we know the password ;)) So I decided to go back to Axis2. After a while (of checking different publicated exploits) I found... that there is a default password ;] So my next step was:


Ok, next:


So far, so good! ;> And...


Well. :Z

I must say at this stage I was a little bit disappointed. After a few long moments with (fuzzing, searching exploits/bugs available online, debugging, etc) Axis2...


... I decided to try the same approach I tried with Axis2 - 'default passwords' - (tomcat:tomcat):


Looks familiar ;] Preparing revshell:


Next, Metasploit:


So I deployed prepared file:


In the meantime in my Kali VM we can see:


Now we should be somewhere here:


File .bash_history looks interesting:


Checking:


Indeed ;] Let's try to use it:


Next step:


And now let's try to (sudo) run our payload:


 ... almost... ;S we'll need meterpreter here:


Continuing"



Looks promising ;>


Checking again with oneliner-revshell:


Do we have a shell? ;D

It looks like! Good ;]


Last notes from the host ;)



I think now it's the time to choose something else... ;]



Special thanks goes to my Patreon: Daniel.
Thanks! You are AWESOME! ;)
See you next time!



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz