niedziela, 14 czerwca 2020

Reversing Drones - mission planning

During the weekend I decided to fly again... ;] This time to do that we'll use my new drone called Tello DJI. Below you will find few notes and some details. Here we go...
Today we'll start here:


Comparing both - Wingsland S6 and Tello DJI - I must admit that Tello is the 'easiest one' to work with. But it was not the point. The point was: reading about Tello I saw somewhere that "this drone can be programmed in..." -XYZ-languages. So I decided that it will be a great opportunity to learn more about the drones, how to use them as well as (starting "from now";]) how to 'control them'. ;]

Sounds good (according we don't want to use mobile-app this time of course). ;)

TL;DR - one of the "languages" mentioned online is the one called Scratch. As this was something new for me I decided to check it as soon as possible. This is how I (again;)) prepared my 'small environment':

* Windows 10 (x64)
* Scratch Desktop 3.11.1
* Node.js 12.18)

So when yours is ready - we should be somewhere here:


 When you included your Tello.s2e file (Shift+File menu), let's load more options:


We should be here:


Starting node with Tello.js file:



...and we can see (above) that our 'red dot' is now 'green' - so we're ready to go ;] Checking:



Yeah, keep it simple, I remember ;) So (in the meantime in our cmd.exe with node):


I was wondering what about all that things I can hear from Wireshark, check this out:


Looks like some async ;] Following:




It was a time when I was looking for some 'example codes' related to the topic (Java, Python, whatever...) and that's how I found this great page (thanks!). So... ;] 

Let's skip the part with "cracking WiFi" for now... ;) 

We are already connected to the "drone's wifi" so (in opposite to the last time when we needed 'only' the login), now we can connect directly to Tello/drone (via UDP afaik) and control it (a little bit;)):


For example, it can/should looks like this:


I must say it was pretty cool to discover and learn all of this. Controling drone(s) can be very interesting. You should definitely check it! I will. ;) 

So... ;]


Looks like it's time for another station... ;)

"TARS, copy!" ;D

Source


See you next time!



Special thanks goes to my Patreon: Daniel.
You are AWESOME! ;)



Cheers




Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz